Here is a new weekly feature where I will simply post a wishlist of things I’m currently craving!
From L-R: 1. Urban Outfitters Ring Collector Necklace, 2. Miss Selfridge ‘Black Cat’ Tee, 3. Topshop Lipstick in Nevada, 4. Republic Miso Two Tone Neon Chain Earrings, 5. River Island Lime Print Shift Dress & 6. Urban Outfitters Metallic Silver Purse.
1. Ring Collector Necklace, £8, Urban Outfitters – One thing which I love about this UO necklace is the fact that it is quite unusual. For just £8 (the original price was £16 – bargain) you can customise this golden chain with your own rings to help project your own personal style. This necklace can be ‘grunged’ down for a rock chick look or ‘vamped’ up for a girlie night out by teaming it with this gorgeous black and white printed dress! The possibilities are endless!
2. Black ‘Wild Cat’ Tee, £20, Miss Selfridge – Most of you will know, that I LOVE cats (I have three!) So when I saw this cute cat crop tee on the Miss Selfridge website, I HAD to put it on my Wednesday Wishlist! This tee can be paired with my red tartan Topshop shorts for a ‘rock look’, or can be tucked into my high-waisted Republic jeans for work. MEE-OOWWW!
3. Lipstick in Nevada, £8, Topshop – You may remember that this little lipstick was featured on my Christmas Wishlist last year. Well, a couple of months have gone by and I still want it! This nudeish lipstick will be perfect for a casual daytime look with pink blusher and a subtle brown eye, or can be ‘glamourized’ at night by teaming it with classic smokey eyes!
4. Miso Two Tone Neon Chain Earrings, £9, Republic – Neon is HUGE at the moment, with designers such as Nicole Farhi, Thakoon and Alexis Mabille including these bright colours in their Spring/Summer 2012 collections. So there is no doubt that I have to snap these earrings up – they will clash perfectly with the lime print shift dress!
5. Lime Print Shift Dress, £25, River Island – Aztec print is also a big trend this season in the high street stores. Take a look at the Republic website and you will see why! This lime print shift dress is really eye-catching and will be perfect for a night out or a special occasion.
6. Metallic Silver Purse, £5, Urban Outfitters – And finally, I am in need of a new purse – my vintage one is about to burst at the seams! So this cheap metallic UO one is a perfect pick until I can afford this dreamy DKNY vintage leather purse!
A short and sweet post! Is there anything you want this Wednesday?