Like what you see? Follow me on:
Okay, so we may be fast approaching Autumn, but for those of you who are, like me, going away soon to enjoy the last of the summer sun, and are in need of a new holiday wardrobe, then look no further! This week’s Wednesday Wishlist is a ‘hot for hols’ special! You will be sizzling in the sun in style before you know it!
From Left to Right: 1. Miss Selfridge Geo Devore Bra Top, 2. eBay Black Suede Studded Flatforms, 3. Topshop Floral Print Maxi Dress, 4. Missguided Tanisa Leather Hotpants, 5. & 6. River Island Light Orange/Pink Diamante Flower Bikini Top & Bottoms.
1. Geo Devore Bra Top, £20, Miss Selfridge – Who knew that wearing what could be deemed as ‘lingerie’ out in public would be socially acceptable in 2012? Well according to Viktor & Rolf, Prada and Dolce & Gabbana, the elusive ‘bra top’ is just that. Bra tops are perfect for your summer holiday, and with this gorgeous Geo velvet number, you’ll in no doubt be top of the trend class! What’s more, velvet is HUGE for Autumn/Winter 2012 – take inspiration from Peter Pilotto and Unique.
2. Black suede studded flatforms, £11.99 without postage, eBay – Flatforms are massive in the bloggerverse – just look at top fashion blogger Lily Melrose for instance! And with Topshop Unique, Meadham Kirchhoff and Christopher Kane featuring these popular shoes in their Spring/Summer 2012 collections, there is no doubt the ‘the flatform’ is this Summer’s shoe of choice! These black suede studded shoes are perfect for those of you who hate high heels! Plus, they go with EVERYTHING!
3. Floral Print Maxi Dress, £59, Topshop – A Wednesday Wishlist is never complete with some sort of floral garment included! And this week’s certainly doesn’t disappoint! This Topshop dress maybe be a tad on the expensive side but with florals set to be HUGE this Autumn/Winter – with the likes of Jonathan Saunders and Erdem going darkside, what’s not to love?
4. Tanisa Leather Hotpants, £22.99, Missguided – Don’t fret, the dominatrix look is not back in fashion just yet, but it’s safe to say that leather was everywhere during Fashion Week – just look at online etailer Missguided’s take on this sultry fabric! Team these amazing leather hotpants with a crisp white collar-tipped Zara shirt, Topshop grey ankle socks and Republic’s gold studded and buckle boots, for an Alexa Chung style steal. Or just take some S/S inspiration from Valentino, Kanye West and Balmain by including minimalistic furs and accessories for the hot sizzling summer evening. If you’re more of an A/W girl, make like Acne and Unique and dress down your leather with a grey colour palette.
5. & 6. Light Orange/Pink Diamante Flower Bikini Top & Bottoms, £18 & £10, River Island – Ice cream shades were all the rage this Spring/Summer with Alexander McQueen, Chloe and Chanel including these delicious flavours into their eclectic designs! This pastel bikini River Island bikini is perfect if you want to emulate this Summer’s hottest trend! Team with these cute cat eye sunglasses from ASOS, and you’ll be oozing with style before you know it!