With Christmas only a day away, here are my six favourite must-have items! Hint hint!
1. Petites Biker Trench, £85, Miss Selfridge – I have been looking for a nice coat for ages, and this Miss Selfridge biker trench is perfect to keep me going this Winter! I know, I know, it doesn’t exactly scream out ‘WINTER COAT’, but for £85 it’s not only on trend – the leather touch reminds me of DKNY – but I can also layer it up with my gorgeous green tartan scarf too!
2. Loverdose by Diesel, £28.50 for 30ml, The Perfume Shop – Loverdose is my favourite perfume in the entire world, so how could I not add this into my Christmas wishlist? It’s perfectly packaged and I love its floral scent! One of my best friends bought me this for my 21st birthday, but you can never have too much perfume, right?
3. White Friendship Bracelet By Marc By Marc Jacobs, £40, Harvey Nichols – I’m not usually into my designer gear (I’m more of a high street/vintage girl), but I love this Marc by Marc Jacobs friendship bracelet! It’s so simple but yet sophisticated, and it will go with anything and everything!
4. Alexander Wang Knockoff Bag, £37.99, eBay – Remember last year’s Christmas wishlist, where I had my eyes set on a gorgeous leather multi-strap Alexander Wag tote? Well here is the knock-off version! It may not be the real thing, but I would love to get my hands on it!
5. Project #3 Black Sequin Body, £39, Miss Selfridge – You may have noticed that Miss Selfridge is one of my favourite shops, and as I was having my daily peruse of their website, my eyes were instantly drawn to this gorgeous sequin body! At £39 it may be pricey, but add these Missguided leather shorts and some peep-toe shoe boots from River Island, and you’ll be Belle of the New Year’s Eve Ball!
6. Black Embellished Shorts, £45, River Island – And finally, I have been after some high-waisted embellished shorts for a while now, and these are the PERFECT pair for me! Embellishment is big this season with the likes of Balmain, Jenny Packham and Mark Fast sending their models down the runway with these party-inspired pieces. Just add a plain white H&M vest, and these killer Topshop heels to finish the outfit off.
What’s on your Christmas wishlist this year?