This Wednesday’s Wishlist is all about my work wants!
From L-R: 1. Soul Cal Deluxe Trilby Hat, 2. Miso Spike & Bead Necklace, 3. Miso Heart Top, 4. Miso Horn Ring, 5. Miso Scallop Hem Highwaisted Shorts & 6. Miso Leopard Print Dip Hem Maxi Dress.
1. Soul Cal Deluxe Trilby Hat, £12 – As most of you know, I work at Republic, and at the moment I am in LOVE with what they have to offer for this Spring and Summer! I have always wanted a trilby, but due to my genetics (I have such a small head); I have never found a hat which fits me properly. This trilby would be perfect for the upcoming festival season – think Sienna Miller and Jameela Jamil. Now all I need is my festival ticket and I’m ready to go!
2. Miso Spike & Bead Necklace, £12 – I absolutely adore this collar necklace! It’s quite tribal-esque and as you all know tribal prints are in – just take inspiration from Burberry Prorsum, Emilio Pucci and Gucci, who rocked their prospective fashion weeks. This necklace would look great with the leopard print dip hem maxi dress, Miss Selfridge leather jacket and Deena and Ozzy platforms.
3. Miso Heart Top, £22 – I’m not really a pink fan, but as soon as I saw this pastel pink laser cut crop top I HAD to include it in my Wednesday Wishlist! This top hits two trends with one stone, with pretty pastels being ‘all the rage’ this season with Alexander McQueen, Meadham Kirchhoff and Chanel including these shades in their collections, and laser cut pieces storming the catwalks of Valentino and Louis Vuitton. This top will look great tucked into a Republic black dip hem maxi skirt, with a River Island light minty green blazer and ASOS white creepers. Invest in yours now!
4. Miso Horn Ring, £8 – Many regular readers will know that I LOVE my rings! So it comes to no surprise that as soon as I saw this one, my mind instantly screamed: ‘Want, want, want!’ The horn is quite big, which is different to all the dainty rings you currently see in the high street. At £8 it is expensive for what it’s worth, but if you’re looking for something a bit different, then this is for you! Thank god for my staff discount!
5. Miso Scallop Hem Highwaisted Shorts, £28 – I have been looking for a decent pair of high waisted denim shorts for ages now, and these scallop hem shorts seem to ‘fit the bill’. Scallop hems were massive last season, and it seems that they are still on trend for this Spring/Summer too, with New York native Jill Stuart incorporating this into her designs. I just need to add my Miso pastel pink top and my studded slippers, and I’m ready for work!
6. Miso Leopard Print Dip Hem Maxi Dress, £28 – Finally, I am currently coveting this gorgeous leopard print dip hem maxi! I am in love with dip hem dresses and skirts at the moment, and this would make a perfect addition to my wardrobe! Animal print is another Spring/Summer trend which I love – take inspiration for outfits from Michael Kors and House of Holland, who both show that you don’t have to limit yourself when wearing this print. I would clash this dress with a floral blazer and toughen it up with these nude lace Boohoo boots.
Those are my work wants! What pieces are currently on your work’s wishlist?