This Wednesday’s Wishlist is a shoe special!
From L-R: 1. KLARKA USA Platform Shoe Boots, 2. Crafted Studded Slippers, 3. Navy Polka Dot Boots, 4. Black and White Flatform Loafers, 5. High Beaded Gladiator Sandals & 6. AMELIA Dalmatian Print Block Heel Chelsea Boots
1. KLARKA USA Platform Shoe Boots, £41.99, Missguided– Want, want, want these shoes! The ‘USA’ trend is HUGE at the moment with high street stores such as Republic, River Island and Topshop waving the American flag! So it comes to no surprise that when my eyes caught these boots on the Missguided website, I HAD to include them in my Wednesday Wishlist! They remind me of Jeffrey Campbell’s but at a much cheaper price! Let’ hope they don’t sell out before my student loan comes in!
2. Crafted Studded Slippers, £25, Republic– I have been looking for some studded shoes for AGES, and when I heard that these babies will be coming into work, I literally jumped for joy! They are perfect for ‘jazzing’ up an outfit, and are different to other shoes on the high street at the moment. With my work discount, I can buy them for £12.50, so as soon as I get paid (Monday) I’m going to get them!
3. Navy Polka Dot Boots, £15, Urban Outfitters– I have lusted after these boots for a while now, but it wasn’t until they popped into the sale (they were originally a whopping £38) that I didn’t really consider including them in my wishlist. These boots are perfect if you want a different look; you can clash them with this River Island print shirt, or pair it with this Missguided lace shirt and scallop denim shorts.
4. Black and White Flatform Loafers, £30, River Island– Flatforms are big at the moment, with bloggers such as LLYMLRS and stylish celebrities: Cher Lloyd, Jessie J and Rihanna sporting this trend. I wasn’t really sure about the ‘flatform’ at first until I saw how versatile they were – I’ve never been a fan of flats – but these ones are perfect for a small girl like me! They give extra height, all without the pain of a high heel and look super comfy!
5. High Beaded Gladiator Sandals, £30, Topshop– I need some sandals for summer, and what better ones to lust after than this Toppers version! I’ve never been a fan of Gladiators, but these ones appealed to me with their gold studs (anyone noticing a shoe-want pattern here?), and they would be perfect for my holiday to Malta in September!
6. AMELIA Dalmatian Print Block Heel Chelsea Boots, £30, Boohoo– And last but not least are these Dalmatian print Chelsea boots! As you all know, I currently own a pair of Topshop leopard print boots (which are AMAZING by the way!), so you’re probably wondering why I want these babies? Well, despite this trend being so last season (bit of blogger snobbery there, sorry), I am still in love with this print, and wouldn’t mind adding this pair to my small shoe collection! Hopefully I can buy these boots when my bank balance looks more positive!
That’s all for this week’s wishlist! What shoes are you guys lusting after?