This Wednesday’s Wishlist is dedicated to the lovey-dovey soppy day of the year. Yep, that’s right… it’s a Valentine’s Day special!
From L-R: 1. Temporary-Secretary Queen of Hearts Necklace, 2. River Island Pink ¾ Blazer, 3. Desire Black Spot Mesh Bodycon Dress, 4. Accessorize Love Friendship Bracelet, 5. Urban Outfitters Rose Garland & 6. River Island Heart Sweets.
1. Queen of Hearts Necklace £6 Temporary-Secretary – Regular readers will know that I LOVE gold necklaces! So this Queen of Hearts necklace is no exception! It’s so cute and is the perfect treat for Valentine’s Day!
2. Pink ¾ Blazer £40 River Island – This pastel pink blazer will jazz up the polka-dot dress nicely! The inspiration to include this bright colour into my wishlist comes from Valentino, Alexander McQueen and Prada, whose ‘pretty and girly’ designs dominated the catwalks of London, Paris, Milan and New York.
3. Black Spot Mesh Bodycon Dress £18 Desire – Okay so this Stella McCartney-esque dress was so last season. But I think it mixes well with the Valentine’s vibe! This dress is perfect for a night out (may it be a romantic one or a girls night out), and it will show off them beautiful curves of yours!
4. Love Friendship Bracelet £12 Accessorize – I’m not really a big fan of bracelets (they always break on me), but this friendship bracelet is so cute and simple! It would bode well with my festival bands which are currently taking residence on my wrist!
5. Rose Garland £15 Urban Outfitters – This garland will not only look amazing in your hair – think festival chic! But you could also use it to decorate your home with! Either hang it over something or just pin it up on the wall! Now that’s £15 well spent!
6. Heart Sweets £5 River Island – Pretty much everyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE heart sweets! I always sneak them into work for a quick sugary ‘pick-me-up’! These heart sweets will go down a treat (see what I did there?) Now all I need is for Ali to take note! Hint hint!
So that’s my Valentine’s Wednesday Wishlist special! Tonight I am attending the Spring Fashion Show in Manchester so look out for catwalk reports and an event review!